The Accounts Section of Home Department is headed by Senior Accounts Officer, assisted by Senior Accountant and other Ministerial staff. This section looks after the following matters:-
- The Section deals with all accounts works of Home Department, Chief Minister's Officer, Sikkim Houses and other Guest Houses in New Delhi and Guwahati.
- The Section also deals with the discretionary grant of Hon'ble Chief Minister, Hon'ble Ministers and Advisors.
- The revenues generated from various Guest Houses under Home Department are also looked after and timely credited into revenue account of the Government.
- The Section also looks after the CMRF.
- Alongwith all the Section of Home Department, the Officers and staff of Accounts Section actively participate in all the Protocol functions of the Home Department.